What’s included in the fixed price?
Our $400 fixed fee includes data recovery from individual hard drives such as found in desktop and laptop computers. This also includes SSD drives found in Windows Computers and Apple Mac Laptops.
We can also recover data from drives in NAS bays however RAID recovery isn’t covered by our fixed fee.
What’s NOT included in the fixed price?
- The cost of a replacement hard drive or storage device for your data. (you’re welcome to bring your own)
- The cost of any replacement parts required to fix your drive for data recovery purposes
How fast will I get my data ?
Some companies will charge a premium to get your data back faster. Our policy is that we work as fast as is safe to get your data back. If we have a particularly busy or heavy workload you can pay to skip the queue.
The overall speed of your data recovery will depend on a few factors.
- The size of the drive
- The amount of data you need to recover
- The extent of damage to your drive
- The type of damage to your drive
We’ll always work to prioritise your most important files first.
As part of your free assessment we can inform you of the issues your drive has, the recovery chances/options and the likelihood of success.